Mac OS X 10.7 Lion requires patch from Adobe before installation
Installation process for Photoshop CS5, CS6 and CC
- If Adobe Photoshop is running then close it.
- Open downloaded "CSS3Ps.zpx" file.
- In Adobe Extension Manager click on "Accept" button.
- When the installation process is done you'll see the screen below. Now you can run Adobe Photoshop.
- In Adobe Photoshop check "Window -> Extensions -> CSS3Ps" menu item.
- Congratulations! Now you can select your layers and convert them to CSS.
Using script in Photoshop CS3 and CS4
- Select layers that you want to convert
- Select "File -> Scripts -> Browse..." menu item
- Select "CSS3Ps.jsx" file in the folder where you have downloaded it
- The script will run and open a browser window with the conversion result
Can't install the plugin?
You can contact us and we will try to help you.